- Help with Blood Sugar Control
- Acts as a Fat Loss Aid
- Promotes Storage of Carbohydrates in Muscle Cells
- Blocks Fat Gain from Higher Carb Meals
- The More Fat & Carbs You Eat, the More GDA+ to Take
GDA+ is the new glucose disposal agent by Axe & Sledge supplements. Glucose disposal agents contain carbohydrates and fat blocking ingredients. The idea behind GDA+ is to control insulin, which is a hormone in the body that transports glycogen. Insulin is very useful in transporting glycogen to the muscles, however is also responsible for transporting glycogen to fatty tissue.
By combining patented ingredients like Liposan Ultra, GS4 Plus and Boiperine, Axe & Sledge were able to create a product that optimises nutrient absorption, and blocks glucose from storing as fat.
Taking GDA+ is best used with a higher carbohydrate or higher fat meal. Also, great for those cheat meals. GDA+ will leave your muscles feeling fuller from utilising those extra carbs and fats.
HOW TO TAKE?
- The more fat and carbohydrates you consume during a meal, the more GDA+ capsules you will need to take
- Below is a sample demonstrating how much GDA+ you'll need to take based on the number of calories (grams) of food you indeed on eating
- For meals containing 45 to 64 grams of carbohydrates and 8 to 15 grams of fats, take 2 capsules of Axe & Sledge GDA+
- For meals containing 65 to 84 grams of carbohydrates and 16 to 24 grams of fats, take 3 capsules of Axe & Sledge GDA+
- For meals containing 85+ grams of carbohydrates and 25+ grams of fats, take 4 capsules of Axe & Sledge GDA+