- Enjoy a delicious meal replacement
- Have a source of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- Have a hode made protein recipe
- Enjoy a convenient way to get your calories in during your busy days
- Have a source of nutrition to fuel your body
- Help muscle recovery and repair
- Support exercise performance
Home Made is a high-quality meal replacement power thats made with whole food ingredients to fuel the hardest workers in the gym. Home Made has the optimal balance of carbohydrates, fats, protein, fibre and micronutrients to keep you full for hours.
Not to mention, Home Made only has 3 grams of sugar and is made with low-glycemic carbohydrates, such as whole-grain oat flour and sweet potato. So it won't spike your insulin levels and leave you feeling fatigued and hungry a few hours later.
Besides the well-balance macronutrient profile, one major factor that sets Home Made apart from the other "meal replacements" on the market is its ingredients. They made sure to only use premium, whole-food based ingredients for Home Made.
Their goal with this product is to give their hard-working customers a quick and easy meal option that will help achieve their health and fitness goals. This is why they don't use cheap protein or carbohydrate sources, such as soy protein or dextrose. Instead, in every serving of HomeMAde you'll find premium whole-foods that are packed with nutrients. On top of that Home Made has two trademarked ingredients that promote digestion and contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that are essentials for overall health.
Based on your goals and caloric needs, Home Made can be used to replace a meal or as a snack. The quality of Home Made's ingredients and selection of delicious flavours are unmatched. If you're looking for an MRP that gives you the right amount of the nutrients to recover, repair and perform, them Home Made is the way to go.
HOW TO TAKE?
- As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving (2 scoops) in a shaker cup with 12-16 ounces of water or your favourite beverage
- For optimal results, consume within 20 minutes after exercise