- Improves exercise capacity via fatigue reduction
- Assists in faster recovery after heavy exercise
- Helps increase total muscle mass
A delicious and easy way to get your L-Carnitine Liquid in an ultra-convenient liquid form with 1,200 mg per serving. L-Carnitine is essential for transporting long-chain fats into the cell (mitochondria). L-Carnitine taps into your fat supply and may provide support to burn it as fuel, resulting in increased energy. Without L-Carnitine, these fats cannot be burned for energy and are instead shunted to stored body fat.
L-Carnitine enhances performance by increasing the body’s reliance on fat for energy; this reduces depletion of muscle glycogen. By reducing muscle tissue lactic acid build-up, performance athletes using L-Carnitine can extend duration of muscular exertion before fatigue.
L-Carnitine functions in conjunction with pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5). Vitamin B5 is a fundamental component of coenzyme A (coA) which is involved in the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria making it an essential component of L-Carnitine supplementation.
ALLMAX Liquid L-Carnitine is the most convenient and delicious way to get your pure L-Carnitine. ALLMAX is proud to provide the utmost in quality and purity with rapid delivery, rapid absorption Liquid L-Carnitine. ALLMAX uses cGMP manufacturing processes and employs the ALLMAX 5-Stage Quality Guarantee to provide you with the ultimate in purity, quality and effectiveness.
ALLMAX Liquid L-Carnitine provides 31 full servings per bottle while delivering 1,200 mg of L-Carnitine in each serving. And now we’ve extended our line of Liquid L-Carnitine to 3 amazing flavors, Blue Raspberry, Vanilla (tastes just like cream soda!) and Wildberry Blast.
HOW TO TAKE?
- As a dietary supplement, one tablespoonful (15 ml) of Liquid L-Carnitine can be taken up to 2 times daily preferably on an empty stomach or as directed by a medical professional
- On workout days, consume 30 to 60 minutes prior to training
- On non-workout days, consume anytime throughout the day
- Don’t forget to refrigerate after opening