- Precursor for synthesis of Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH)
- Precursor to the production of creatine
ARGININE is considered a semi-essential amino acid, produced normally in the body, but sometimes your body needs more than what is available. Food sources such as peanuts and almonds are natural sources, but for those looking to enhance athletic performance or increase lean muscle mass, it is difficult to derive the amount required by the body for optimal results from food sources.
Recent university level research confirms ARGININE’s ability to act as a natural precursor to Creatine synthesis in the body.
It has also been shown to increase natural levels of Growth Hormone and increase the body’s ability to consume and utilize oxygen, primarily due to its ability to increase levels of Nitric Oxide (increases vasodilation).
ALLMAX ARGININE is a fermented white crystalline powder produced in a cGMP registered and government inspected facility. An exclusive 11-stage process derives this powerful amino monopeptide from a pure vegetable base.
ALLMAX uses the HCl form of ARGININE to achieve maximum stability and increased solubility and as a result increased absorption. ARGININE HCl is a covalent-bonded, highly stable molecule that now represents the ultimate in ARGININE supplementation.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Mix one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) in water or juice 1-3 times daily
- For training sessions and athletic events, take approximately 30 minutes prior to training
- At times when you are not training, mix one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) of it upon waking and/or prior to sleeping