- Supports transport of fats to muscle tissue
- Helps increase in lean muscle mass
- Supports overall body fat reduction
ALLMAX introduces L-Carnitine Capsules in the form of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT), one of the world’s most bio-available forms of L-Carnitine supplementation.
L-Carnitine is essential for transporting long-chain fats into the cell (mitochondria). L-Carnitine taps into your fat supply and may provide support to burn it as fuel, resulting in increased energy. Without L-Carnitine, these fats cannot be burned for energy and are instead shunted to stored body fat.
L-Carnitine enhances performance by increasing the body’s reliance on fat for energy; this reduces depletion of muscle glycogen. By reducing muscle tissue lactic acid build-up, performance athletes using L-Carnitine can extend duration of muscular exertion before fatigue.
ALLMAX L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) provides 120 full servings per bottle while delivering 500 mg of L-Carnitine in each serving.
HOW TO TAKE?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 servings daily, preferably on an empty stomach or as directed by a medical professional
- On workout days, consume 30 to 60 minutes prior to training
- On non-workout days, consume anytime throughout the day