- High performance creatine & N.O. formula
- Encapsulated and pre dosed for convenience
- Contains a full daily dose of advanced creatines
- Stacks perfectly
We chase the pump, just as much as you do. On the weight room floor, it makes us feel alive. It made us fall in love with the iron in the first place. There’s nothing quite like it. And it was the pursuit of that feeling that motivated us to formulate Animal Pump.
The “pump” is perhaps the most important physiological process as it relates to the bodybuilder and the pursuit of muscle-building. Not only is it the gratifying feeling of skin-tearing fullness that keeps iron athletes returning to the gym day after day, it is also the means by which oxygen and nutrient-rich blood engorges working muscle, feeding it so that it can grow. Not only does it make you look bigger, blowing up the target muscle group like a balloon, it actually makes you bigger, triggering the process of anabolism.
This process of muscle volumization is critical to muscle growth. With Animal Pump, we at Animal designed a formula specifically to “up the volume” while improving performance. Animal Pump was the first encapsulated pre-workout formula that contained a full daily dose of advanced creatines in each pre-dosed pack, fortified by vasodilation ingredients intended to maximize the pump by boosting nitric oxide (NO) production.
One of the standout points of differentiation for Animal Pump is that it is one of the very few encapsulated pre-workout formulas, for those who tire of the traditional powdered drink mixes. Consequently, for those sensitive to caffeine or those who train at night, Animal Pump provides all of the stimulants in its formula in a single, easy-to-identify red capsule, further setting it apart from the competition. Leave the stims in, or take them out and save them for later. The choice is yours. That's flexibility you rarely find in traditional bodybuilding supplementation.
Easy to use, convenient to carry in your pocket or gym bag, Animal Pump delivers in the gym, every time. Blowing up your muscles and helping you destroy the weights, there's no feeling quite like it. Animal Pump... It's the pump, in a pack.
HOW TO TAKE?
- As a "core" or foundational pre workout supplement, take a single pack 30 - 45 minutes before you lift, preferably on an empty stomach
- As each pack also contains your full, daily dose of creatine, take Pump every day for optimal results
- On non-training days, you can take the pack around the same time as you would if you were training
- You can remove the red capsule (stims) on off days, or if you train at night