- Increasing muscular endurance for more productive workouts
- Increasing exercise capacity so you can train harder & longer
- Improving muscular strength & power output
- Increasing intracellular carnosine levels delaying muscle fatigue and metabolic acidosis
APS Beta Alanine is a lactic acid buffer to improve endurance. APS Beta Alanine is an amino acid that removed toxins from your muscle while you are training to prolong fatigue and boost your strength. Generally Beta-Alanine does also give a tingling sensation, but this is an indication that the product is working effectively.
HOW TO TAKE?
- To optimize strength and endurance and maximize muscle carnosine levels, consume 1 serving before and after your workout
- On off days, consume one serving in the morning and again in the afternoon