- Uses sunflower lecithin (instead of soy lecithin) for instantiation
- Confirmed ratios (2:1:1) of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- Naturally fermented (naturally produced)
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High bioavailability
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
BCAA is a formulated supplementary sports food. This tub is full of a combination of 3 amino acids; leucine, isoleucine and valine in the ratios of 2:1:1 that make up a complex called Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA). To find out what BCAA’s do in the body; why your friend, naturopath or coach recommended it and to find out how much you should take; google it. Cut and paste this word “BCAA” or “leucine” into google, pubmed, infotrieve or any unbiased information database. Do your own independent research. Come back and buy ours because we worked really hard to get a really high quality, pure and clean form.
HOW TO TAKE?
For best results take 5g of ATP BCAA"s before, during or directly after training
ATP's instant BCAA powder can be added to your protein powder for convenience or is easily dissolved in water