- CreaPure is on the Cologne list (tested for banned substances)
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- No irradiated substances
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High Bioavailability
- Gluten Free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
Creatine monohydrate is a formulated supplementary sports food. This tub is full of an amino acid called Creapure Creatine monohydrate. To find out what it does in the body; why your friend, naturopath or coach recommended it and to find out how much you should take; google it. Cut and paste this word “creatine monohydrate” into google, pubmed, infotrieve or any unbiased information database. Do your own independent research. Come back and buy ATP's because they worked really hard to get a really high quality, pure and clean form.
HOW TO TAKE?
- From most of the studies reviewed, 5g per day seems like the optimal dose to take
- It is best taken before your training session and again after the training session if it was a tough one
- Taken 30min before a stressful exam or work situation will also help with your brain’s performance.