- Will modulate gut bug ratios
- Dysbiosis, SIBO, leaky gut wall, allergies, and intolerances
- Support immune
- Aid liver and detoxification pathways
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce insulin resistance
- Support healthy metabolism
- Prevent and correct fatigue disorders
- Eliminate brain fog and aid mental clarity
- Improve physical and mental performance
- Correct firmicute: bacteroidetes (kill of excess firmicute and increase deficient bacteroidetes)
- Kill off candida (yeasts, fungi, and moulds)
- Displace parasites
Modbiotic is a unique complex of polyphenols, polysaccharides, glucans, lectins and other compounds that modulate microbes toward an anti-inflammatory and anti-obesity profile through combinations of antibacterial, antifungal and anti-parasitic actions that reduce excessive firmicutes and increase deficient bacteroidetes.
Globally our health has declined significantly in the last 50 years with the following epidemics;
- Diabetes type 2, Metabolic syndrome/Insulin resistant syndrome and Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety and depression
- Gut problems – Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) / Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Small Intestine Bowel Overgrowth (SIBO) / Fermentable Oligo- Di- and Monosaccharides and Polyols (FODMAP) / indigestion / Reflux (GORD)
- Immune dysregulation – allergies, resistant infections, and autoimmunity
- Cardiovascular disease
That is not enough time for us to have evolved new genes and new genetic material across our species to explain our bad health. It is NOT human genetic polymorphisms and gene defects.
Our total calories in versus calories out have not changed enough to explain the above epidemics.
So, what has changed? Our gut bugs have changed because our food and eating has changed.
We have two genomes, one inherited from our parents and the other acquired from our microbiome. Our inherited genome from our parents takes so many generations to change. Mathematical models suggest we have the ability to change 0.05% of our genetic material over 100,000 years. On average, in DNA sequence, each human is 99.5% similar to any other human. While our inherited genome hardly changes if at all during our lifetime, the microbiome genome is extremely dynamic and can be constantly changing, even from night and day. The human gut microbiome accounts for more than 5 million different genes that is 100 x the number of genes we possess. Some of the genes encoded by the human core microbiome build systems required for their human host survival, but not present in our human genome.
Our gut microbiota consists of more than 10 trillion microbial cells, which is about 10X the number of our own cells making up about 1–2 kg of our body weight. Our gut bugs play a very active role in our energy metabolism and immune and inflammatory systems.
There is a common link between the above epidemics, a particular change in our gut flora driving these diseases. There are more than 1000 microbial strains but 90% of the biomass consists of firmicutes and bacteroidetes. The ratios between the firmicutes and bacteroidetes will determine your metabolic rate and the degree of inflammation your body experiences and this can be the difference between winning and losing in life.
We find we now have too many “firmicute” bacteria and not enough “bacteroidetes” bacteria. Firmicutes are sugar feeders that create inflammation and slow our metabolism. Bacteroidetes bacteria are fat feeders that block inflammation and boost our metabolism.
Modbiotic includes antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial compounds such as polyphenols, polysaccharides, glucans and other compounds that control growth and ratios of gut flora. Modbiotic can reduce “bad” bugs and increase “good” bugs.
Modbiotic contains ingredients found in the skin, peel, seeds, shoots, outer leaves, pulp and fiber of our foods but they have disappeared.
GUTRIGHT by ATP Science is an evolutionary step in healthcare using all of the most recent scientific findings and discoveries and a step back in time to before modern man and science intervened with nature’s plan. After hundreds of years of research into the gut and its governing role over so many other systems in the human body and overall health, we have gone full circle to realize the man’s best efforts and genius does not come close to the intricacies of synergy and the intelligence that nature possesses.
The good news is that we do not need a time machine. It is not too late. We can compensate and replace the missing modbiotic compounds by fortifying our diets with ATP Science GUTRIGHT MODBIOTIC.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Short term kick start: Take 1 teaspoon mixed into water, juice, smoothie, NOWAY protein powder or honey 3 times daily with meals for 10 days whilst following the ATP Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Long-term maintenance: Take 1 teaspoon of GUTRIGHT mixed into water, juice, smoothie, NOWAY protein powder or honey daily. (At night is best as normal transit time will be about 10 hours which will mean you are regular each morning but everyone can work out their own way)