- Improved blood circulation to the muscles
- No artificial stimulation, meaning this can be taken in the evening without keeping you up all night
- Improved muscle performance
- Strength improvement
- Do more reps
- Make your workouts easier and more enjoyable
- Less muscle pain (reduced ‘DOMS’)
- Great aerobic duration of your body
- Get that ‘pumped’ feeling we all love
Citrulline Malate is an amazing tool for improvement of circulation and with it more oxygenation to the tissues as well as the efficient removal of excessive lactic acid during exercise. The well-known and toted vasodilatory effects of Citrulline Malate provide an amazing pump effect for gym goers without the side effects of the added stimulants often found in NO (Nitric Oxide) inducing products, so you if you are a nocturnal trainer you can rest easy.
We all know to drive your car faster, we press on the accelerator, which provides more fuel for the engine and we accelerate. In the human body, increases in circulation naturally brings greater amounts of nutrients (fuel) and oxygen to working muscles, while also providing greater waste disposal, including the lactic acid removal (you know, the burning pain we all get when he hit the gym, run or ride).
The combined effects of greater circulation leads to vast improvements in muscle strength and power, while reducing muscle soreness. This results in us being able to train harder, perform better, while reducing the muscle soreness that halts our training in its tracks. There is a chemical that resides within our blood vesicles which allow the wall of the blood vessels to relax and thus increases the circulation. This amazing chemical is known as nitric oxide.
HOW TO TAKE?
- For best results take 1 - 3 grams 2 to 3 times daily