- Maximise thermogenesis and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Correct insulin resistance
- Control appetite and cravings
- Create ideal thermogenic hormonal profile
One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes difficult. Sure, you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low, you will only be burning fat optimally during these periods of exercise. Even if you exercise for one hour a day, that is still less than 5% of your day you are burning fat effectively. If you had an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you would be burning fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week plus having more energy. Does that sound more appealing?
Symptom picture checklist for slow or under-active thyroid function:
- generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- fluid retention
- apathy and depression
- too tired and cranky to care or tolerate ‘idiots’ (impatient towards others)
- cold or overly sensitive to cold breeze, drinks and foods
- swollen and bloated
- slow bowels with excessive bloating and gas and fullness
- poor circulation and fluid retention
- dry, weak and poor quality hair
- dry skin
- weak, brittle or poor quality finger and toe nails
- sluggish bowels and constipation
- burping, farting and gurgling guts
T432 Plus is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate, digestive function and thermogenic capacity. It is essential to control the thyroid hormone pathways to ensure that it works as a potent thermogenic compound. There are many factors that will alter the thyroid hormone conversion pathways. Here is your strategy to target your thyroid function.
- Support healthy thyroid hormone profile
- Maximise Thyroxine (T4) production and release
- Enhance the conversion of T4 to the more active form Triiodothyronine (T3)
- and then support conversion of T3 through to the potent thermogenic mitochondrial activating T2
- Boost the thermogenic form of thyroid hormone, Diiodothyronine (T2)
- Reduce reverse T3 (rT3) (a potential suppressor of thyroid function)
It is important to have optimal thyroid levels for many reasons. However; for people struggling with excessive weight, T432 Plus may help you achieve goals by optimising your thyroid and metabolism when you aren’t working out. After all, for most of the day, you aren’t in the gym. Don’t just limit your fat loss to less than 5% of the day. Optimal thyroid levels will give you the energy to get more out of life, avoid becoming fatigued and of course, reach your ideal goal body composition.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take 1 capsule with food
- Capsules can be opened & sprinkled onto food or added to smoothies s desired