- Maintain Healthy Magnesium Levels
- Optimal dosage for optimal absorption
- Assists in preventing a range of diseases
ZMST contains zinc and magnesium as does ZMA but also contains the essential cofactor selenium. The enzymes that use zinc and magnesium and the functional actions enhanced by their supplementation need selenium. If there is a selenium deficiency they cannot function properly and ZMA cannot work as planned. Selenium deficiency is very common and is a cause for a lot of metabolic defects in today’s society.
Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium and Taurine (ZMST) are essential nutrients for individuals. Because of our modern lifestyles, these nutrients are often deficient in the Western Diet and have been depleted from our soils and not found in adequate levels in our foods. The deficiency of these nutrients can lead to a host of disorders that include cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, sleep disorders, mental health problems and even musculoskeletal problems like osteoporosis and muscle aches and pains.
ZMST is an essential supplement for optimal health that most individuals will benefit from. It contains the proper ratios of key nutrients and proper therapeutic dosages of magnesium so many people are deficient in. It contains magnesium in the best form (citrate) and in divided dosages for optimal absorption. ATP Science’ ZMST can be taken long term because the dosage is optimised to reduce or eliminate any gut problems associated with some magnesium supplements.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take one to three capsules, one to three times per day
- If you suspect deficiency you can take up to 3 ZMST capsules 3 times daily
- As your levels increase your absorption slows down and you get watery loose stools
- If or when this happens reduce your dose to 2 and then 1 capsule 3 times daily
- Long term taking 1 to 3 capsules of ZMST daily will maintain healthy magnesium levels