- An improved appearance of regional fat deposits that cause gynaecomastia in men (‘man boobs’)
- An improved appearance of isolated pockets of fat on hips and buttocks in women and men
- A secret weapon used by bodybuilders and physique models for pre-comp sculpting
- A specifically formulated cream for tightening, smoothing and firming unsightly fat deposits
Diet, supplementation and exercise can’t specifically target a particular location for body shaping. To reduce the appearance of your particular stubborn spots you can use a “body shaping serum”.
Which body shaping serum is designed for your body shape?
Subcut body shaping serum is formulated for the following body shape
- Generalised stubborn areas
- Abdomen, upper abdomen, flanks, thighs, and upper arms
Block E3 body shaping serum is formulated for the following body shape
- Isolated pockets found in specific areas
- Lower abdomen, lower back, love handles, hips, buttocks, backs of the legs and backs of the arms and chest (men)
Or some people have both and yes you can stack the 2 products.
To combine the body shaping serums, use the Block e3 first on the isolated pockets and then cover over larger generalised region with subcut.
HOW TO TAKE?
The method of using this product is different for men and women
For men it's best to take 2.5ml or half a teaspoon and massage the product on the chest. The serum should be used every day and the ideal time to use the serum is in the evenings after a shower or just before starting training
For women it's best to take about 2.5ml (approximately half teaspoon) and gently massage the serum into the localised fat deposits on the hips and buttocks areas and the ideal time to use the serum is in the evenings following a shower
If used in combination with ATP Subcut; we recommend you apply the BlockE3 first in the exact locations highlighted, followed by Subcut immediately after. Always trial with skin patch first
If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately