- May help normal joint function
- Contribute to healthy joint cartilage production
- Help to maintain bones and joints
Hydrolysed collagen contains an abundance of amino acids that can contribute nutritional support in the synthesis of collagen and for the maintenance of normal healthy collagen status in the body.
Each serve of ATP Science JOLT contains 15g of “specific hydrolysed collagen peptides:
1 full 5g serve of Fortibone – Specific Collagen Peptides increase collagen components in bone
1 full 5g serve Tendoforte – Specific Collagen Peptides increase collagen components in tendons/ligaments
1 full 5g serve of Fortigel – Specific Collagen Peptides increase collagen components of Cartilage
Collagen is a major essential component for the fascia coatings and linings that separate the red meat of our muscles. The collagen is also needed for the bones and joints, all of the long strips of tendons and ligaments attaching muscle to bone and bone to bone across the joints. The white parts on the muscle you see in most anatomical pictures must be nourished through the diet. As you will notice if you do, it makes up a large part of you. Does collagen make up a large part of your diet too?
Did you know…
- 30% of the whole-body protein is collagen.
- 10% of skeletal muscle mass is made up of collagen.
- 30% of muscle power is generated by this connective tissue.
- 25% of the cell nuclei in muscle cells originate from connective tissue fibroblasts.
HOW TO TAKE?
Take one 15g serve of ATP Science JOLT daily
You can add to any hot or cold food and drink or add it to your cooking or in your favourite smoothie, shake or bake