- Maintain Healthy Magnesium Levels
- Optimal dosage for optimal absorption
- Assists in preventing a range of diseases
Is a formulated supplementary sports food supplying the important electrolyte magnesium and other cofactors that are often depleted during exercise.
Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium and Taurine (ZMST) are essential nutrients for individuals. Because of our modern lifestyles, these nutrients are often deficient in the Western Diet and have been depleted from our soils and not found in adequate levels in our foods.
Ingredients per capsule
- Magnesium Citrate (100mg elemental Magnesium)
- Zinc gluconate (2.5mg elemental Zinc)
- Organic Selenium yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae (6.25mcg elemental selenium)
- Taurine 25mg
Your rate absorption is proportional to your body magnesium levels.
- If your body levels are low then absorption is enhanced.
- If your body levels are fine or high then absorption slows down.
- If you take more than you need the magnesium drags water into your intestine and creates loose watery stools or diarrhoea.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take one to three capsules, one to three times per day
- If you suspect deficiency you can take up to 3 ZMST capsules 3 times daily
- As your levels increase your absorption slows down and you get watery loose stools
- If or when this happens reduce your dose to 2 and then 1 capsule 3 times daily
- Long term taking 1 to 3 capsules of ZMST daily will maintain healthy magnesium levels