- Greater muscular strength and power
- Increased energy levels
- Accelerated muscle growth and recovery
- Increased muscle size
Creatine Monohydrate is the world's most popular, natural performance enhancing supplement. The newer, Micronised version is manufactured with a much smaller particle size (approx 10% the size of ordinary Creatines), yielding better and faster absorption.
Creatine is typically used by power athletes and bodybuilders, who take it prior to training to increase ATP - allowing greater loads / heavier weights and increased muscular endurance. Bodybuilders also take creatine at other times of the day, in order to increase intra-muscular creatine levels, which pulls water into the muscles for additional size, vascularity, and strength. Other benefits to athletes may include accelerated recovery, better pumps in the gym, and improved protein synthesis for greater growth.
HOW TO TAKE?
- For greater muscular strength and power - take 30 minutes prior to exercise
- For increased energy levels - take 30 minutes prior to exercise
- For accelerated muscle growth and recovery - take after exercise
- For increased muscle size - take anytime of the day