- Greater growth hormone release
- Reduction in symptoms of stress
- Reduction in symptoms of anxiety
- Increased fat burning
GABA (full name Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) is a naturally occurring substance, manufactured in the human brain from Glutamate. It acts as a mild inhibitory (relaxing) neurotransmitter, and as such has been used to treat stress, anxiety, and similar complaints. It has also been used by athletes and anti-aging fans as a gentle stimulator of Growth Hormone release.
GABA is most commonly used by athletes as a sleep aid, to improve sleep quality and to increase Growth hormone release. GABA can also be used during daylight hours as a mild stress relief/ anti-anxiety aid.
HOW TO TAKE?
- For greater growth hormone release - take before retiring or before breakfast
- For reduction in symptoms of stress - take once daily, or as required
- For reduction in symptoms of anxiety - take once daily, or as required
- For increased fat burning - take before retiring or before breakfast