- Improved sleep quality
- Provide reduce appetite and carbohydrate cravings
- Used as a mild growth hormone releasing agent
- Used as a mild anti-axiety agent
The original sleep amino, L-TRYPTOPHAN offers many health and performance benefits to athletes and non-athletes alike.
As an effective sleep aid, L-TRYPTOPHAN may improve recovery for athletes by inducing sleep, increasing the time spent in deep sleep, by improving general sleep quality, and for its action as a mild growth hormone releaser. As the precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, L-TRYPTOPHAN may be of value in treating serotonin-related issues, including SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), and other anxiety or depressive states. Being effective in reducing appetite, it may also be helpful in dieting or weight control - without the side effects and toxicity of drugs designed to increase serotonin levels.
HOW TO TAKE?
- For improved sleep quality - take 30 minutes before retiring
- To reduce appetite and carbohydrate cravings - take 1 hour before meals or as required
- As a mild growth hormone releasing agent - take 30 minutes before retiring
- As a mild anti-axiety agent - take as required, or as recommended by your health care professional