- Increased metabolism and fat burning
- Increased energy
- Increased alertness and focus
L-TYROSINE is an important amino acid that is found in all protein foods. When taken in free 'L' form (before meals), Tyrosine has been shown to increase thyroid hormone production, potentially leading to increased protein synthesis and fat burning, and higher energy levels.
Tyrosine is also the key precursor to Dopamine, and its derivatives Adrenaline and Nor-adrenaline.
Supplementation with L-Tyrosine has been shown to increase both Dopamine and related neurotransmitter production, leading to increased energy and mental focus. L-Tyrosine is most often taken before meals (to increase metabolism, mental energy and motivation), or before exercise to maximise levels of fat burning and energising neurotransmitters.
HOW TO TAKE?
- For increased metabolism and fat burning - take 30 minutes before meals
- For increased energy - take 30 minutes prior to exercise
- For increased alertness and focus - take 30 minutes prior to exercise, or as required