- Reduced muscle catabolism
- Muscle growth support
- Increased fat burning
- Increased energy
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA for short) is a revolutionary approach to fat loss. A saturated fatty acid found in some plant oils and animal fats*, it appears to positively influence the rate of fat oxidation.
A second and equally exciting prospect is that CLA may also accelerate muscle growth. With an increasing number of studies providing evidence, CLA is quickly becoming a staple in the supplement arsenal of those athletes who are serious about definition.
CLA is often used before exercise to increase fat oxidation (as well as to supply a supplementary form of energy), but can also be used with meals or between meals. CLA could also used at various times throughout the day to assist muscle growth, and possibly to reduce muscle catabolism.
HOW TO TAKE?
- For reduced muscle catabolism - take 30 minutes prior to exercise
- For muscle growth support - take with breakfast or with protein meals
- For Increased fat burning - take 30 minutes prior to exercise
- For increased energy - take 30 minutes prior to exercise or as required