- Provide accelerated recovery
- Reduced muscle breakdown
- Improved immune function
- Increased muscle size (volumisation)
L-GLUTAMINE is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue, but can become depleted during intense exercise - which decreases strength and lengthens recovery.
Glutamine plays an important role in protein synthesis (the creation of muscle tissue) and for best results needs to be in a positive balance. On top of that, Glutamine is the major component in the immune factor, Glutathione, a deficiency of which often leaves hard-training athletes vulnerable to colds or infections.
Athletes and bodybuilders most often take supplemental L-GLUTAMINE before, during, and after training to improve endurance, reduce muscle breakdown, and accelerate recovery. L-GLUTAMINE can also be taken with meals, to replace muscle Glutamine stores, and rebuild Glutathione levels.
HOW TO TAKE?
- For Accelerated recovery - take after exercise
- For reduced muscle breakdown - take 30 minutes prior to exercise and during exercise if required
- For improved immune function - take daily with meals
- For increased muscle size (volumisation) - take daily w