- SODIUM AND POTASSIUM AT LEVELS RECOMMENDED FOR ATHLETES IN ENDURANCE EVENTS
- CLINICALLY TRIALLED TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel is a 6% carbohydrate formula, providing 20g of carbohydrates per dose as recommended for intense exercise or exercise lasting longer than 1 hour. The combination of microcrystalline fructose and maltodextrin improves carbohydrate absorption and fluid uptake.
To maintain active hydration, Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel contains sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. The sodium and potassium are at levels recommended for athletes during endurance exercise.
Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel contains a patented form of magnesium, Meta Mag, that ensures high absorption and bioavailability with a low risk of gastrointestinal side effects.
HOW TO TAKE?
- In preparation for exercise/magnesium and carbohydrate loading (Hypertonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 200 mL of water. Drink one dose three times per day, 2 to 3 days before an event to maximise muscle magnesium and endurance
- Before exercise (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one to two doses 30 minutes before exercise
- For endurance, stamina and performance (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one dose every hour of exercise
- For rehydration (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one dose every 20 minutes of exercise
- For everyday hydration and physical work demands: Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. (Hypotonic) - Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 600 mL of water
- Or take as required for your performance requirements.