- Help you workout more frequently, at a higher intensity, and for a longer period of time
- Assist with muscle recovery and enhance nutrient delivery
- Improve muscular endurance and boost hydration
- Prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue (catabolism) and reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
Fire Support does exactly what the name implies, providing you the necessary heavy support to make it through your mission. We’ve kept it basic but effective to deliver top tier intra-workout nutrition combined with post-workout recovery.
Amino Acids are the essential building-blocks of muscle in our bodies. Without enough, your body can’t sustain the high-level performance that you need it to. In Fire Support we’ve used Amino9 a unique, clinically-backed blend of the 9 essential amino acids. Whilst most products rely on the 3 branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and this delivers some improvement in muscle protein synthesis (MPS) Amino9 has shown a 50% better level of MPS than just BCAAs alone.
To assist with recovery, we’ve added tart cherry extract, specifically the clinically-studied NordicCherry, which has been shown to deliver multiple times the amount of proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins, and phenolic acids compared to other tart cherry extracts. These acids in conjunction with PeakO2 (as used in Warning Order) have been shown to reduce excess inflammation, support muscle performance, increase strength and improve recover in athletes of all levels making it one of the best natural ingredients currently available to improve recovery.
HOW TO TAKE?
- We suggest mixing 1-2 scoops of Force Element Performance Fire Support with enough water to get your desired taste and level of sweetness
- Consume during a workout or throughout the day