- 70/80% to 20/30% mix of complex to simple carbohydrates
- 450mg Amino Acids per serving
- A shot of fast-acting natural fructose goes straight to work building your energy levels back up
- Maltodextrin is quickly absorbed and sent to your muscles
- Vital electrolytes keep your blood chemistry in line and hydration levels stable
- Calcium keeps your muscles humming and caffeine adds an extra kick to your power
- Chamomile works as an anti-inflammatory during and after exercise
- Sea salt supplies a host of minerals
- Gluten-free. Dairy-free. Vegan friendly
Created for daily training and competition, GU Energy Gel packs energy-dense calories in a portable packet to help sustain energy demands of any duration or activity. The 100-calorie packet contains carbohydrates (maltodextrin and fructose) that use non-competing pathways to help maximize carbohydrate absorption and utilization while diminishing stomach distress. Sodium, the primary electrolyte lost in sweat, aids in hydration by maintaining water balance. The branched-chain amino acids (leucine, valine, isoleucine) may reduce mental fatigue and decrease muscle damage.
ELECTROLYTES Maintain water balance and aid in optimum hydration. CARBOHYDRATES Deliver ready-to-use energy and delay bonking by sparing glycogen. AMINO ACIDS Reduce mental fatigue and decrease muscle damage. CAFFEINE Enhances performance by increasing focus and concentration and decreasing perceived effort during exercise.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Consume one packet 5 minutes before, and one packet every 45 minutes during activity