- SHAKE & USE
- HIGH PROTEIN
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBRE
- GLUTEN FREE
International Protein’s High Protein pancake mix to create pancakes with a difference! Not only are these pancakes high protein, they are also gluten free and a good source of fibre!
To take the mess and waste out of pancake making, International Protein’s High Protein Pancake Mix comes in a convenient 2 serve bottle. Just add water up to the line, shake and cook. So quick and easy! Each serving makes 2 large pancakes and packs 20g of protein from WPI.
If you don’t want to use all the pancake mix immediately, you can store the remainder in the fridge for up to 2 days!
The pancakes are so tender and light and have a subtle maple flavour, they taste so good you could eat them on their own… but why would you when you could spread them with International Protein’s Pro Nut High Protein Nut Spread, to give you a total of 30g of protein per serve!
HOW TO TAKE?
- Preheat fry pan and lightly grease
- Shake bottle to loosen dry mix
- Remove lid. Do not discard
- Fill bottle with water to level indicated on this label or add 280mL of water and replace lid
- Turn bottle upside down and tap lid sharply on bench to loosen mix and shake well. Allow to stand for 1 minute
- Pour batter into frying pan to desired size. Cook over a medium to high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides
- Adjust the amount of water accordingly for a thicker or thinner pancake
- Makes approximately 4 (10-12cm) pancakes