- 100% derived from Brown Rice
- Cholesterol, Lactose, Dairy, Soy, Wheat and Gluten free
- Hypo-Allergenic (low irritability)
- Perfect addition to Smoothies
INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN NATURALS RICE PROTEIN 100% Brown Rice Protein is produced using a ‘raw food’ technique to maintain the properties of natural brown rice. Rice protein is easily digested, has a high Biological Value (BV) and is hypo-allergenic (low irritability) so it’s well tolerated by people with protein allergies.
INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN NATURALS RICE PROTEIN 100% Brown Rice Protein can be used to boost the protein content of other foods such as non-dairy yoghurt, breakfast cereal and fruit smoothies, or by adding to recipes such as soups, pancakes and muffins.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Mix 30g (1 1/4 scoops) with 225mL-250mL of cold water or milk in a shaker or blender
- Take whenever a protein boost is required, or up to 3 times daily
- Alternatively sprinkle over breakfast cereal, add to yoghurt, smoothies or other foods
- Best times for use are first thing in the morning (with breakfast), as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack, and 20-30 minutes before and immediately after exercise