- Increase Muscle Growth
- Decrease Muscle Soreness
- Reduce Exercise Fatigue
- Prevent Muscle Loss
- Boost Recovery with Added Glutamine
- Boost Performance with Added L-Citrulline
- Boost Hydration with Added Electrolytes
- No added Sugars or Caffeine
A 2:1:1 ratio of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine plus Glutamine, Citrulline and electrolytes to support muscle growth, boost exercise performance, reduce muscle soreness and accelerate recovery.
BCAA’s are 3 of the 9 essential amino acids needed by the human body. These amino acids must be consumed from food or supplements as they cannot be synthesised within the body.
BCAA’s play a key role in providing energy for exercise metabolism. BCAA’s are the main protein fuel source during exercise. Consuming BCAA’s during exercise provides ‘muscle fuel’ for the workout instead of your body taking them from the working muscle, which leads to greater muscle damage.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Mix 10g (one scoop) in 200ml - 400ml of cold water in a shaker