- Boosts energy
- Increases fat burning
- Improves muscle contraction
Carni-Shot is designed as the best fat burner Australia has seen for bodybuilding and it really does taste incredible. L-carnitine is found in different forms in different parts of the body. Carni-Shot provides L-carnitine in the forms that it is found in all parts of the body – muscle, heart and brain. It also contains more stable forms of carnitine than L-carnitine, so it doesn’t ‘melt’ and smell like fish after a few days.
L-carnitine is found in different forms within the areas of your body. Carni-Shot provides L-carnitine in the forms that it is found throughout your system – muscle, heart, and brain. It also contains more stable forms of carnitine than L-carnitine, so it doesn’t ‘melt’ and smell like fish after a few days, unlike other fat burners.
Across different parts of your body, L-carnitine is found in different forms. Carni-Shot is formulated to be a strong contender for one of the best fat burners in Australia. If it’s time for your cutting phase, this is the one weight loss supplement you need. Carni-Shot fat burner provides L-carnitine in the forms that it is found in all parts of the body.
It also contains carnitine in more stable forms than L-carnitine. Fat burners are often known for developing a fishy smell and ‘melting’ after a few days. The stable forms of carnitine in this product avoid these issues.
The additional fat burner ingredients in Carni-Shot are there to support energy production processes, to give you even more get up and go at the gym. Plus, they help with glucose utilisation and support nerve function for correct muscle contractions. Get a better workout than ever before!
HOW TO TAKE?
- One serving of this fat burning product is 1.5 grams (1/3 scoop)
- Mix it with 200ml water and use it as a pre-workout 15-20 minutes before training or intense exercise
- It is also suitable for use during training or add a serving to your post-recovery drink
- This item is a wonderful addition to a healthy diet and an intense training routine
- Take it along with your protein supplements, and you should start seeing a change if you are consistent with your diet and exercise regime