- Maintains and supports energy levels
- Maintains and supports energy production
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency
- Maintains and supports vitality
- Relieve weariness/tiredness/fatigue/feeling of weakness when dietary intake is inadequate
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing
- Aids and assists healthy red blood cell production
- Maintains and supports blood health
- Helps maintain and support transport of oxygen in the body
- Aids, assists, and helps oxygen transport to body tissues
- Maintains and supports iron levels in the body
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency in healthy females
- Maintains and supports cognitive function/mental function
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients and herbs to reach its full potential.
Iron + contains Iron and cofactors. Iron and Vitamin B2 relieve weariness, tiredness, fatigue, and feelings of weakness when dietary intake is inadequate. Iron helps support the transport of oxygen in the body. Iron supports cognitive and mental function and vitality. Iron, Folate, and Vitamin B12 support blood health and energy levels. Iron and Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 aid healthy red blood cell production. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports immune system health.
Will this cause constipation like my other Iron supplements?
Some forms of Iron have been found to cause digestive upset, such as constipation, bloating, and nausea. Iron amino acid chelate has been found to be well absorbed, better tolerated, and less likely to cause constipation or other digestive upset.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Adults, take 1 tablet per day with water with your morning meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional