- Over 40 grams of high quality muscle building protein in each serve
- Over 40 grams of mass building carbs in each serves
- The perfect mass building snack at any time of day or night
MAX'S High Protein Pancakes are the perfect snack for any serious trainer looking to put on massive slabs of muscle. Easy to prepare and and delicious, these pancakes will be your new favorite muscle building snack!?
High protein pancakes are the easiest way to get ample amount of protein. Whether it’s a breakfast or "in-between snack ideas", these pancakes are perfect to help get the necessary amount of protein into your diet. You get all the benefits of building muscle mass in just a few minutes and in a delicious pancake.
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is a medium digesting speed protein with superb amino acid content in addition to immune enhancing properties and some important growth factors.
Soy protein isolate is a highly refined and purified soy protein with less protein amount. Mainly used to increase muscle mass and enhance your performance and recovery.
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is the purest form of whey protein as it has 90 percent of protein in it and with a little to no fat content. It is needed for muscle repair and energy production.
Egg white protein is stacked with protein and amino acids such as arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
Glutamine peptides are bonded to other amino acids to increase the stability of glutamine in the body. Its role is to improve muscle and soft tissue repair after exercise, injury or even surgery.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Add 100g (7 heaped dessert spoons) to 140ml water or 160ml of low fat milk to a shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes
- Pour into a lightly greased low heat pan and cook until golden brown
- Flip over and cook until golden brown
- Serve with lemon, fruit or low fat yoghurt
- For a mass hit serve with ice cream and maple syrup