- Monosaccharide - Simple Carbohydrate
MyoPure Dextrose Monohydrate (Glucose) is made from maize starch and is gluten free. Dextrose Monohydrate, or as its commonly known, Glucose, is a simple sugar monosaccharide. It is the most important carbohydrate and is used as an energy source in plants and animals.
HOW TO TAKE?
- A 10% solution will optimise absorption
- Add 30g to 300ml of water and mix vigorously to create a 10% solution
- Alternatively, add to protein shakes to boost the carbohydrate content
- 1x level MP Plastic Scoop (large) weighs 48g