- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Improves metabolism and reduces food cravings
- Rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
Proteins found in hemp are more similar to proteins found in the body than any other plant protein. The aminos in hemp protein aid repair and growth of lean body tissue and are rich in omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids. It is also an excellent source of fibre.
Hemp increases energy and productivity (due to essential fatty acids). It improves metabolism and reduces food cravings due to the unique mix of aminos. Along with reducing cholesterol and blood pressure, it strengthens the immune system.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Can be mixed in with smoothies and shakes, or sprinkled on yogurt, cereal or fruit
- Try mixing it into your salad dressing, soup stock, burgers, or nut butters
- Can be used in any baked good, and can replace some of the flour that is used