- Support healthy joint function
- Helps cartilage to retain water
- Helps to maintain the condition of joints
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are found naturally in and around the cells of cartilage within the body, where they work together to support healthy joint function. Glucosamine is an amino sugar present in cartilage and other connective tissue such as ligaments and tendons. Chondroitin is a complex carbohydrate that helps cartilage to retain water and aids lubrication of moving joint surfaces.
Protect Joint Formula Glucosamine/Chondroitin may help to maintain the condition of jointshelps cartilage to retain water as we age, providing symptomatic relief from the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Protect Joint Formula Glucosamine/Chondroitin may also preserve the elasticity and strength of cartilage to increase joint mobility and flexibility and can aid the repair and renewal of joint and connective tissues, making it beneficial for both arthritic conditions and sports injuries.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take one capsule twice a day with a meal or directed by your healthcare professional