- Supports weight management
- Supports metabolism
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports the breakdown of fat stores
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a unique fatty acid clinically shown to reduce body fat and help increase lean muscle mass. CLA is naturally found in certain foods, however only in very small amounts, not enough to effect fat loss and increase metabolism. A clinically dosed supplement containing a higher concentration of CLA will release fat burning enzymes that will help to break down stubborn fat on the midsection and thighs. CLA will also help to protect lean muscle tissue from being broken down and used as an energy source and is perfect for those wanting to maintain muscle tone whilst losing fat to acheive a fit and defined look.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take 1-2 RSP CLA softgels 3 times per day with meals or as directed by your health care provider
- For best results, use in conjunction with reduced-calorie diet and exercise program