- Dairy, soy and animal free
- 100% raw vegan matrix
- Incredible taste & texture
- Aids muscle tissue maintenance
- 21 grams of protein per serving
In the past, it wasn’t always an easy choice to live a vegan lifestyle if you’re goals were to be a serious athlete, let alone if you wanted to build muscle mass. It was hard enough to get abundant protein through diet alone, but almost all supplemental protein sources of the past haven’t been vegan-friendly.
Over a year full of vigorous research and development in cold-extrusion technologies has resulted in an unmatched, vegan-approved protein formula from SAN. Not only is RAWFUSION non-GMO, organic and allergen-free, it also offers an incredible 21 grams of custom bio-fermented protein per serving—in a vegan formula.
RAWFUSION’s exclusive mix of pea protein isolate, sprouted brown rice and artichoke protein concentrate, and EFA-rich sunﬂower oil matrix have created a patent-pending formula that is ideal for vegans, and is a sensible choice for non-vegans as well. In fact, with over 4.5 grams of BCAAs per serving, RAWFUSION’s amino acid proﬁle rivals that of milk protein.
RAWFUSION is an unequaled vegan protein formula for anyone seeking an ultra-healthy lifestyle and unwilling to make sacriﬁces.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Add one scoop to 300ml of cold water or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup or blender and mix for about 10 seconds
- RAWFUSION also works great for baking (for added protein), with oatmeal and/or with fruit juices