- Protection from free radical damage
- Improve endurance and energy production
- Safe and nontoxic
- Manufactured using a natural fermentation process developed in Japan
SAN’s CoQ10, or Coenzyme Q10, is well known for its powerful antioxidant properties; antioxidants protect the body from free radical damage. Also known as ubiquinone, CoQ10 is known to decrease in the human body due to age and other external causes, but that decrease can be minimized or eliminated through supplemental use.
Coenzymes are substrates that facilitate key activities throughout the human body, and CoQ10 is believed to be used as a substrate by the body to help turn food into energy through a series of complex reactions that may involve ATP, the key to cellular energy. Because of this, CoQ10 has also been investigated as an aid to improve endurance due to the way it affects energy production, making it a potentially powerful tool for athletes of all sports.
SAN’s CoQ10 is manufactured through a natural fermentation process exclusively developed in Japan. It’s both safe and nontoxic, and CoQ10 has been consumed safely by millions of athletes and healthy individuals around the world.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take one capsules, one to three times daily, preferably with meals
- We highly recommend taking this product with a source of essential fatty acids