At My Supplement Store we promise to have your orders dispatched and delivered as fast as possible. As long as you have a postcode you can be confident in knowing we can get it to you quickly and effectively. We deliver Australia wide with orders usually shipped within 24 hours after they are placed.
We are able to provide you with the fastest possible dispatch by ensuring we use the fastest services to your area where ever that may be. We ship once daily with orders leaving at 10am so there is no delay in getting your products to you quickly and safely.
At My Supplement Store we understand that you want to get your products delivered quickly and without complication, so we strive to make sure this happens each and every time. We are incredibly appreciative of our customers and the trust they put in us so we will always strive to ensure that you get your delivery fast and straight to your door with no fuss.
Shipping & Handling Costs
A) Our shipping and handling fee is a flat $9.99 Australia wide or FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $99.00. We encourage our customers to reach this amount to allow them to take advantage of the FREE DELIVERY offer.
Ordering & Delivery
After choosing to place an order with MySupplementStore.com.au the following process will take place during business hours (9am-5pm Monday – Friday EST).
1. You will receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received.
2. Once your payment clears and dispatch information is available,our distribution centre you shall receive another email advising your delivery has been successfully shipped.
3. Goods are packaged in a discreet manner which shall prevent product damage during transport.
4. Goods ordered prior to 10am Eastern Australia time (Daylight Saving time when appropriate) shall be dispatched via the fastest method and should arrive within 1 to 2 business days.
5. Goods are sent from multiple sites and can be air or road freighted. We utilise multiple transport services to ensure you receive your goods as soon as possible.
6. Depending on your location (such NT, Defence Addresses etc) and bulky parcelsmay take additional business days to deliver. To ensure the quickest delivery we suggest using a physical address as opposed to a PO Box when possible. However we still deliver to PO Boxes but due to Australia Post freight limitations this may be slightly slower.
7. If you are wishing to track your shipment, we provide tracking numbers on all items shipped along with tracking links and will be emailed to you on shipment of the goods. We store all of your shipping information including tracking and consignment numbers to ensure we can quickly check the status of your order if required. Shipping information and tracking is provided free of charge and is there to assist you after your purchase.
8. For your security, deliveries do require a signature on receipt. Therefore delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package is collectable at the nearest Courier or Australia Post depot.
9. Should you wish for deliveries to be left without signature (i.e. front door etc). This should be noted on your order comments and we shall be pleased to oblige on small value orders MySupplementStore.com.au assumes no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries in this situation). All large value orders which are determined by MySupplementStore.com.au, for security reasons do require a signature.