What personal information about customers does MySupplementStore.com.au gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at MySupplementStore.com.au. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store all information you enter on our website or you may give us in other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but doing this may deactivate some advantages and features that may be beneficial to you and your shopping experience. We use the information that you provide for purposes including but not limited to, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping experiences, improving our store and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from MySupplementStore.com.au if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Email Communication Preferences or unsubscribe from future emails by using the option on the received email.
- Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources.
- Does MySupplementStore.com.au share the information it receives?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and at no time without our customer’s knowledge would we sell that information to others. We share customer information only as described below and potentially with subsidiaries of MySupplementStore.com.au.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of MySupplementStore.com.au customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name or address.
- Business Transfers: As our business continues to grow we may buy or sell stores, subsidiaries or business. In these transactions the customer information would typically remain the subject to the previous pre-existing Privacy Notice unless the customer consents otherwise. Additionally in the unlikely event that MySupplementStore.com.au or its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
- MySupplementStore.com.au can give you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with MySupplementStore.com.au for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Email Communication Preferences or unsubscribe from future emails.
- MySupplementStore.com.au does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use MySupplementStore.com.au only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit MySupplementStore.com.au, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New South Wales. If you have any concern about privacy at MySupplementStore.com.au, please send us a thorough description via our website or through email and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may email from time to time reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
Information You Give Us
- You provide most information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through MySupplementStore.com.au or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or About You; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in Discussion Boards or MySupplementStore.com.au Chat; provide and rate Reviews; specify a Special Occasion Reminder; and employ other Personal Notification Services. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in 1-Click settings; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information, including driver's license numbers.
- Examples of the information we collect and analyse include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Top Sellers; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our number.
Information You Can Access
- Examples of information you can access easily at MySupplementStore.com.au include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, address book etc); payment settings (including credit card information); e-mail notification settings (including, Delivers, newsletters); recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history, and Favourites).
Should any further information be required about your privacy we are available to assist. In this case we suggest contacting us by email at our usual address. Thank you.