- Magnesium muscle support and recovery
- Magnesium and Taurine to maximise muscle performance
- MetaMag (patented form of magnesium) for rapid absorption
- May relieve cramps, spasms and associated pains
- High dose Taurine to increase exercise performance
If you are exercising regularly and strenuously you may require additional magnesium. Symptoms that indicate you may be deficient in magnesium include muscle cramps, muscle spasms, muscles that feel weak, feelings of fatigue and an increased susceptibility to stress. Magnesium is a vital nutrient that is involved in many important processes, including energy production. This formula contains a high dose of Meta Mag, a patented form of magnesium that’s highly absorbable.
Endura Max contains vitamin C and taurine to help support your body against oxidative stress and damage of physical training. Taurine helps support healthy VO2 max and exercise time to exhaustion. Intense physical exercise can deplete magnesium levels. Magnesium deficiency symptoms include muscle cramps and spasms.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take 1 scoop in 200 mL of water twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional