HIGH PROTEIN BARS FOR A LEANER, STRONGER BODY!
- High quality thermogenic protein for appetite control and improved metabolism
- Added fat burners and carb blockers to help you get leaner
- Low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars
- Gluten free for a healthier option
Maxine’s BURN bars are the ideal high protein snack for active women. They are low in fat and carbohydrates, and have a unique thermogenic protein blend and contain powerful carb blockers and fat burners to really ignite your metabolism.
They are a delicious guilt-free treat perfect for all women.
So what does MAXINES Burn Bars contain?
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- WPI is the purest and best dairy protein you can get. It is widely recognised as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning muscle, making it ideal for building a lean, strong and athletic body.
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- WPC contains special protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including supporting immune health and stabilising hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate plays a special role in controlling your appetite by forming a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction – the ideal ingredient to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
- Phaseolamin is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans that acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. The result is less starch breakdown, less carb absorption, and less carbs being stored as fat.
Green Coffee Extract
- Green Coffee beans contain powerful antioxidants that can also help stop carbohydrates being stored as fat.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the part of cells where it is burnt for fuel, and is essential for optimal energy for hard trainers and active women.
Choline and Inositol
- Choline and Inositol help your body to keep fats mobile where they cab be readily used for fuel rather than pushed into fat stores .
- Green Tea contain contains antioxidants called Catechins that support a healthy fat metabolism
- Dairy Calcium helps reduce fat absorption from the gut, which results in enhanced fat loss. It is also essential for helping to maintain strong healthy bone.
HOW TO TAKE?
Consume 1 bar per day as a snack between meals in conjunction with healthy nutrition plan