- 25 Grams of Protein Per Serving
- 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving
- 1 Gram of Carbohydrates Per Serving
- 11.4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Essential Amino Acids per Serving
- 4.3 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine & Glutamic Acid per Serving
- Approximately 80% Pure Protein per Serving
- Delicious Taste in 6 to 8 Fluid Ounces of Cold Water
- Gluten Free
To create GOLD STANDARD 100% ISOLATE, Optimum Nutrition started by selecting only the highest quality whey protein which undergoes a series of sophisticated filtration processes to ‘isolate’ out excess fat, cholesterol and sugar. A portion of this Whey Protein Isolate is then hydrolyzed – broken down into smaller chains of amino acids – for easier digestion. The final product is a fast digesting complete protein containing no more than 1 gram of carbohydrates, less than 1 gram of fat and more than 80% pure protein per serving. ON put in the hard work to assure super quality, so you can focus on achieving ambitious performance goals.
Get maximum results with minimal ingredients. Using a series of sophisticated separation processes, excess fat, cholesterol, sugars, and other materials are removed so that simply 0 grams of total fat and 1 gram of carbohydrates remain. The result is a delicious, ultra-pure hydrolyzed whey protein isolate designed to get into your body rapidly, so your muscles can rebuild.
HOW TO TAKE?
Mix about one scoop of the powder into 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water or milk and stir, shake or blend for 30 second until dissolved
- For best results, mix your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use as an anytime snack
- For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplementation throughout the day as part of a balanced, diet and exercise program