- Enhanced nutrient partitioning
- Potent protection against free radicals
- Advanced glucose disposal agent
- The most stable and bioavailable form of RLA
- Biosolv-enhanced for the best possible absorption rate
The antioxidant effects of the R isomer of alpha lipoic acid (ALA) are well known to be more effective than the synthetic form of ALA, and the sodium salt (NA) version is the most stable and bioavailable form, even more so than potassium R-ALA.
NA-R-ALA is Biosolv-enhanced and fully water soluble as a result, which means that it is completely absorbed and utilized, and it can easily pass through cell membranes.
NA-R-ALA is a powerful and versatile antioxidant, helping to protect the mitochondria of cells from damage. This means it fights off free radicals and ensures the prevention of fatigue product buildup.
The nutrient-partitioning effect of NA-R-ALA makes it an advanced glucose disposal agent that helps maintain beneficial blood sugar levels in healthy individuals. While this sodium salt version is the most beneficial form of ALA available, the sodium content is less than 1% of the daily value, making it low enough that it will not affect blood pressure levels.
NA-R-ALA is a powerful and easily absorbable free radical scavenger with advanced nutrient partitioning.
HOW TO TAKE?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with meals