- As an anti-inflammatory
- Living an active lifestyle
- Working long hours
- The demands of physical exercise
- Balancing work and family commitments
- To help you relax and get better rest, help the body to 'turn off'
- As a coping mechanism for outside stresses
In today's high-pressure society where everything is moving so fast it is not uncommon to feel ourselves getting overwhelmed, run down, stressed, fatigued and increasingly less able to cope mentally with day to day pressures. We didn't live like this 50-100 years ago so we are now seeing a lot more mental health issues in modern society than ever before.
Herbs and root extracts have been around for thousands of years and have been heavily researched both in traditional and in modern medicine. Because of this research and data Athletic Sport have formulated a supplement, Adrenal Cort, to assist in the support of the mental stress of the demands we have just mentioned using these high-quality herbs and root extracts to support us in our everyday life. Herbs that have been used for centuries to support Adrenal fatigue and Cortisol regulating.
Adrenal-Cort Ingredient Profile
- KSM-66® (Organic Ashwagandha)(Withania somnifera)(root)(std to 5% total withanolides) 600 mg
- Lemon Balm Extract (Melissa Officinalis)(leaf) 300 mg
- Holy Basil (leaf) (Ocimum Sanctum) 500 mg
- Magnolia (Magnolia Officinalis) (bark)(std to min 90% honokiol)(30:1) 150 mg
- Turmeric Extract (95% Curcuminoids) (root) 150 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract (std. to 3% Rosavins, 2% salidroside) 100 mg
- L-Theanine 100 mg
- BioPerine® (95% piperine black pepper extract) 10 mg
- Vitamin D3 25mcg 1000iu
HOW TO TAKE?
Consume one serving (3 capsules) of Athletic Sport Andrenal-Cort as needed at any time during the day to assist with managing the symptoms of stress
- If you struggle with getting to sleep, consider taking this product around 30 minutes prior to sleep
PLEASE NOTE: The expiry on these items are NOV 2022.