- Will modulate gut bug ratios
- Dysbiosis, SIBO, leaky gut wall, allergies, and intolerances
- Support immune
- Aid liver and detoxification pathways
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce insulin resistance
- Support healthy metabolism
- Prevent and correct fatigue disorders
- Eliminate brain fog and aid mental clarity
- Improve physical and mental performance
- Correct firmicute: bacteroidetes (kill of excess firmicute and increase deficient bacteroidetes)
- Kill off candida (yeasts, fungi, and moulds)
- Displace parasites
But first get your GUTRIGHT!
Your modern diet and lifestyle may be directly affecting your gut. Our food has changed and too much sugar and too little plant polyphenols may be having a massive impact on your gut. Polyphenols are healthy parts of the peels, leaves, seeds and sprouts of plants that impact your gut microbiome. A diverse microbiome is the epicentre of your gut health.
A Modbiotic is a group of natural compounds including polyphenols that help to maintain a healthy diverse microbiome. Probiotics add certain strains but you may already have enough of those same kinds or other tougher ones that won’t allow the probiotics to stick around and grow. Prebiotics may indiscriminately feed your bugs. Modbiotics have a microbiome modifying effect.
Just as we look to fortify our diet with foods high in nutrients, vitamins and fibre to compensate for our changing foods, eating and farming we can now do the same thing with the for the lower levels of polyphenols in our foods by adding GUTRIGHT modbiotics into your diet.
GutRight is a Modbiotic formulation. It is a concentrated form of naturally healthy modbiotic compounds that once was once found in abundance in our traditional diet, which was loaded with skins, peels, seeds and fibre.
GutRight is simply supporting the balance we once enjoyed when we ate a more natural diet. Just as we may supplement our diet to replace the deficient micronutrients with a multi formulation, or take extra fibre or supplement with oils; we can “spike” our diet with modbiotic compounds with GutRight.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Short term kick start: Take 1 teaspoon mixed into water, juice, smoothie, NOWAY protein powder or honey 3 times daily with meals for 10 days whilst following the ATP Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Long-term maintenance: Take 1 teaspoon of GUTRIGHT mixed into water, juice, smoothie, NOWAY protein powder or honey daily. (At night is best as normal transit time will be about 10 hours which will mean you are regular each morning but everyone can work out their own way)