Assists with mind relaxation, relieves mild muscle spasms and twitches and supports muscle relaxation!
- Maintain/support energy levels
- Support healthy immune system function
- Maintain/support hair health
- Maintain/support nail health/strength/thickness
- Maintain/support bone health
- Decrease/reduce/relieve muscle cramps
- Helps decrease/reduce/relieve mild muscle spasms/twitches
- Maintain/support muscle health
- Maintain/support muscle function
- Maintain/support muscle relaxation
- Decrease/reduce/relieve muscle pain/ache/soreness
- Aid/assist/helps mind relaxation
- Decrease/reduce/relieve nervous tension/unrest
- Maintain/support general mental wellbeing
- Maintain/support nervous system health
- Maintain/support nervous system function
- Maintains/supports refreshing sleep
- Maintain/support healthy sleeping patterns
Getting essential nutrients in our diets are becoming harder and harder. Farming practices including soil management and nutrient availability for the plants, harvesting, and storing the produce can all contribute to reduced nutrients in our foods. The typical Western diet can be very low in vegetables, which is where most minerals are found, and those who are eating more vegetables than the average person still may struggle to get the nutrients depending on the freshness of food and method of storage and preparing or cooking their foods.
Consider that if you are an athlete, exercising more than the average person, or just generally busier than most people, then you are likely to be using, depleting, and excreting a lot more essential nutrients than the average couch potato.
Minerals are obtained mainly from plant sources. Deficiencies in minerals are becoming more prevalent in Western diets and have been associated with many common disorders and disease symptoms. Many processing techniques employed today in modern food preparation deplete foods of vital nutrients, which include minerals, and is one of the main reasons processed foods may have to be fortified with minerals. Zinc is one of the most dominant minerals used in the fortification of foods these days.
That is why at ATP Science they specifically formulated Z-MAG, to provide essential minerals for some very important metabolic processes such as:
- Maintaining and supporting energy levels
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Supports muscle relaxation and reduces muscle cramps.
- Decreasing muscle pains and aches.
- Supporting refreshing sleep and maintaining healthy sleeping patterns.
- Helping mind relaxation.
- Maintaining bone health.
THE LIST OF VEGAN-FRIENDLY, NON-GMO HERBAL INGREDIENTS:
Magnesium is an important mineral needed to regulate other vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D and calcium, but probably its best-known function would be as a muscle relaxant.
Magnesium bound to a citrate molecule has a role to play in maintaining energy levels, supporting bone health, and it may help relieve nervous tension and support general mental wellbeing. Magnesium has also been shown to reduce muscle cramps, support muscle relaxation, and maintain healthy sleeping patterns.
Zinc deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies in the Western world which is worrying as zinc is essential in hundreds of enzymatic reactions. It also plays an important role in supporting healthy immune system function.. Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Selenium exists in two forms, namely inorganic selenium (selenate and selenite) found in soil and organic selenium (selenomethionine and selenocysteine) found in plants after it has been taken up by the plant root system and converted into the organic form.
ATP Science Z-MAG contains the organic form of selenium important in supporting a healthy immune system function and contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Taurine is considered a semi-essential nutrient because it is abundant in meat and most humans do consume meat. Because of this reason if you do not eat meat regularly you may be lacking in Taurine.
Taurine works with magnesium to assist with magnesium relaxation. It is needed to help keep magnesium inside the cells and calcium outside the cells which are needed for healthy muscle contraction.
HOW TO TAKE?
- 1 or 2 capsules at a time, maximum of 3 capsules per day