- Enhance energy levels
- Support energy levels
- Helps convert (state food) into energy
- Support energy production
- Helps promote body energy reserves
- Helps promote bone health
- Assists healthy bone development/growth
- Helps enhance bone mass/density
- Helps promote bone healing/repair
- Help support bone mineralisation
- Support cardiovascular system health
- Support healthy cardiovascular system function
- Support heart health
- Helps support vasodilator/ blood vessel dilation
- Helps enhance artery health
- Support artery health
- Improve immune defence
- Helps improve immune system function
- Support healthy immune system function
- Support the immune system to fight illness
- Helps stimulate a healthy immune system response
- Relieve muscle cramps
- Helps relieve mild muscle spasms/twitches
- Support muscle health
- Helps promote healthy muscle function
- Support muscle function
- Increase muscle relaxation
- Support muscle relaxation
- Relieve muscle pain/ache/soreness
- Relieve muscle tension/stiffness
- Relieve muscle tiredness
- Helps improve muscle performance/endurance/stamina
- Helps increase muscle fuel-burning efficiency
- Helps mind relaxation
- Relieve restlessness/excess nervous energy
- Relieve nervous tension/unrest
- Support cognitive function/mental function
- Support general mental wellbeing
- Assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Support nervous system health
- Support nervous system function
- Increase refreshing sleep
- Relieve sleeplessness
- Relieve disturbed/restless sleep
- Increase healthy sleep patterns
- Support healthy sleeping patterns
- Improve sleep quality/deep sleep
Getting essential nutrients in our diets are becoming harder and harder. The typical Western diet is very low in vegetables which is where most minerals are found, and those who are eating more vegetables than the average person generally do not consume organically grown vegetables but more hydroponically grown vegetables typically found in supermarkets.
Sure, there are many pros in hydroponically grown vegetables such as that it saves you space, water, having to weed the garden, and fewer pests and disease. But you miss out on the soil organisms that sit on the roots of soil-grown organic vegetables that are essential for other aspects of health.
Consider that if you are an athlete, exercising more than the average person, or just generally busier than most people, that you are likely to be using a lot more essential nutrients than the average couch potato.
Minerals are obtained mainly from plant sources, especially organic plant sources. Deficiencies in minerals are becoming more prevalent in Western diets and have been associated with many common disorders and disease symptoms. Many processing techniques employed today in modern food preparation deplete foods of vital nutrients which include minerals and is one of the main reasons processed foods have to be fortified with minerals. Zinc is one of the most dominant minerals used in the fortification of foods these days due to it being deficient in most processed foods.
That is why at ATP Science we specifically formulated Z-MAG, to provide essential minerals for some very important metabolic processes such as:
- Promoting energy levels
- Muscle relaxation which would benefit many systems such as the musculoskeletal system and supporting cardiovascular system health
- Increasing the quality of sleep
- Decreasing muscle pains and aches
- Helping mild relaxation
- Helping bone mineralisation
Magnesium is an important mineral needed to regulate other minerals such as vitamin D and calcium, but probably its best-known function would be as a muscle relaxant, thus its inclusion in electrolyte formulas to help with mild cramps, spasms, and tight muscles.
Magnesium bound to a citrate molecule has a role to play in energy production, bone mass and it may help relieve nervous tension.
Zinc deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies in the Western world which is worrying as zinc is essential in hundreds of enzymatic reactions. It also plays an important role in immune function, which may help fight illnesses.
Selenium exists in two forms namely inorganic selenium (selenate and selenite) found in soil and organic selenium (selenomethionine and selenocysteine) found in plants after it has been taken up by the plant root system and converted into the organic form.
ATP Science Z-MAG contains the organic form of selenium important in immune system function.
Taurine is considered a semi-essential nutrient because it is abundant in meat and most humans do consume meat. Because of this reason if you do not eat meat regularly you will be lacking in Taurine.
Taurine is needed to keep magnesium inside the cells and calcium outside the cells which are needed for healthy muscle contraction but is also the most abundant amino acid found in leukocytes which forms part of the immune system and is needed to fight illnesses.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take 1 or 2 capsules at a time with a maximum of up to 3 capsules daily
When using Z-Mag:
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Team Member: Tim - Manger Tuggerah & Erina Stores
Review: Z-Mag is an essential in your nighttime stack. Use this in conjunction with the ATP Science Adrenal RX for a great nights sleep. Stacking these help reduce muscle soreness and relax the mind.