- Increases mental alertness and wakefulness
- Reduces mental fatigue and supports energy production
- Maintains and supports mental concentration, focus, and clarity
- Supports body metabolism and metabolic rate
- Supports thyroid gland function
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- TGA Manufactured
Body Science put the science together to deliver the best thermogenic and nootropic supplement in Australia. Shred Ultra Advanced is specially formulated with a combination of herbal ingredients, vitamins and minerals and amino acids to support thermogenesis, cognitive function, healthy thyroid function, metabolism, health, and wellbeing.
Every ingredient in Shred Ultra Advanced was chosen for a specific reason and backed by rigorous clinical research. These combined benefits made this one of our team's favourite products!
Metabolism, Thermogenesis, Energy & Performance: Caffeine & Iodine increase mental alertness and wake-fullness and reduce mental fatigue, maintain/support energy production body metabolism and thermogenesis. Acetyl L-Carnitine can assist with the metabolism of fats/fatty acids.
Withania Somnifera is traditionally used in western medicine to improve body strength.
Macronutrient Metabolism: Chromium, Acetyl L-Carnitine & Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3) Help with sugar, glucose and carbohydrate metabolism & may help to convert food into energy.
Thyroid Function: Iodine supports thyroid function, healthy thyroid hormones and thyroid hormone production.
Cognitive Function: Bacopa Monnieri is traditionally used in western medicine as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition.
General Health & Wellbeing: Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant/reduces free radicals in the body. It supports blood capillary and vessel health, immune system health and function and nervous system function
HOW TO TAKE?
Shake or Dissolve 10g (two scoops) in 300 mL of cold water, consume immediately
- Low caffeine: Dissolves 5g (one level scoop) in 300 mL of cold water, consume immediately
- Allow at least 3 hours between doses or as advised by your health professional.