SKELETON CHEESECAKE CUPS
Yields: 7 Servings | Serving Size: 1 Cheesecake Cup
Calories: 210 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 6g
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
1/2 tbsp gelatin
1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
2 tbsp zero cal sweetener
1/2 cup boiling water
8oz cream cheese, room temperature
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the Quest Bar into pieces and place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake the pieces for 4-5 minutes.
- Once cooled, place the pieces into a food processor and blend for 10-20 seconds or until fine crumbles form.
- Place the crumbles and the butter into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Distribute the mixture between 7 cupcake liners and press the crust flat.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, stir together the gelatin, protein powder and sweetener.
- Add in the boiling water and stir until smooth and then set aside.
- in another bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the gelatin mixture and beat until smooth.
- Divide the cheesecakes between the cups.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second increments until smooth.
- Transfer to a piping bag and decorate the cheesecakes with skeletons.
- Enjoy your treats!