The perfect sweet treat for a hot vegan summer full of gains! Grab a tub of the limited edition flavour GHOST® VEGAN "COCONUT ICE CREAM" and follow Mikaela's epic recipe.
Macros per serve: 18g Fat, 4g Protein, 25g Carbs
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (sugar free works just as well)
- 1 scoop of GHOST® VEGAN "COCONUT ICE CREAM" protein
- 2 blocks chocolate (vegan dark chocolate used but any chocolate works!)
- Mix desiccated coconut, coconut oil, maple syrup and scoop of GHOST® VEGAN "COCONUT ICE CREAM" together in a bowl until mixture doesn’t fall apart on rolling.
- Roll into 8 circles onto baking paper.
- Place coconut filling in fridge to set.
- Whilst waiting, melt chocolate with either a double boil over the stove top or microwave in 15-20 second intervals until fully melted.
- With tongs dips and cover coconut filling in melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to set the chocolate.
- Then try your hardest not to eat them all!
Disclaimer: The above article is merely a guide and is in no way a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.