A delightful blend of sweet and nutty notes, these protein balls make an ideal choice for a quick energy fix or post-workout snack.
Macros per serve: 89 calories, 3.5g Fat, 4.7g Protein, 9.5g Carbs
- 1 cup ground oats
- 2 scoops True Protein WPI90 in French Vanilla
- 6 Biscoff biscuits, crushed
- 2 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 2 tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp almond milk
For the decoration:
- 1 Biscoff biscuit, crushed
- 40g white chocolate, melted
- Place the oats, protein powder, Biscoff biscuits, Biscoff spread and cream cheese into a bowl and mix until a fine crumb forms.
- Add in the almond milk and stir until the mixture becomes a thick dough-like consistency.
- Role into 14 equal sized balls and place into the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Next, drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle with Biscoff crumbs. Place into the fridge to set for one hour and enjoy!
True Protein offer clean, all natural protein supplements developed by experts to enhance health and optimise performance. TRUE PROTEIN IS AVAILABLE IN STORES ONLY.
Disclaimer: The above article is merely a guide and is in no way a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.